USE CODE "VBA2023" TO GET A 30% MEMBERS DISCOUNT
Join us for an exciting event focusing on the future of construction and waterproofing. Discover the latest trends, technologies, and strategies that will shape the industry in the years to come.
Date: Mon Oct 09 2023
Time: 07:30 AM (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
Location: 1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf, VIC 3006
At this in-person event, you'll have the opportunity to network with industry experts, attend informative sessions, and explore innovative products and solutions. Whether you're a professional in the field or simply curious about construction and waterproofing, this event is perfect for you.
Don't miss out on this valuable opportunity to stay ahead of the curve and gain insights into the future of the industry.
What to Expect?
GET FIRSTHAND INFORMATION
Involve yourself in a discussion of the advancements and solutions brought by the experts in waterproofing and construction industry.
ENHANCE YOUR SKILLS
Equipped with CPD points, you can explore collaborations while developing your skills in understanding the condition of the construction and waterproofing industries.
Meet and network with like-minded professionals to grow connections and open new possibilities.
Our speakers will share their expertise on the following topics:
Byron Landeryou-Founder and CEO of Waterproof Awareness and Industry Best Construction
- How design may impact substrate selection based off the installation guides
- How to select the appropriate membranes system and overlay finish
- Key critical detailing elements left out of current designs
- Are performance solutions required for balconies?
David Previte-Founder and Principal at Waterproofing Integrity
- Process and strategy for development of performance solutions to comply with NCC 2022 requirements.
- Assessing risk in construction waterproofing designs and mitigation strategies for prevention of performance failures.
- How artificial intelligence will influence the future of the built environment, from design stage through construction and lifecycle maintenance. Includes demonstration for working model.
Stan Giaouris-Principal Building Consultant at The Construction Adviser
- AS3740 and Acceptable housing provisions of the NCC
- Emergency work fact sheet under DBPA
- Sample case studies
- Emergency work process
- Possible liability for strata managers
Then the building envelope
- Face-sealed facades – waterproof paint requiring high levels of maintenance.
- Cavity facades
- Building materials
- Waterproofing products and systems
Tim Law (PHD) - Architectural science. Principal at Archscience
James Deters - Director at Credwell Consulting
Dr. Baher Zaghlool - Principal Structural Engineer of VBA & collabs with the Office of the State Building Surveyor in Victoria.
Don't miss this opportunity to stay ahead of the curve in the construction and waterproofing field. Mark your calendar and join us for a day of learning, inspiration, and growth!